Thursday, March 28, 2019

12 March 2019

“Talking With the Planets”
(and other entities!)
The 12th show on the 12th day of March


This show was quite a bit different than previous shows, not only in content, but also in how it “flowed” along, and only 20% of the questions that were sent in were answered. Timestamps are used in this transcript as in previous ones, but because Wayne and Patrick had so much additional conversation, they are not posted in the same manner as previous editions that have a timestamp at every question. The information from this show is extremely illuminating and sometimes startling, to say the least, which inspired Wayne and Patrick to have a bit more excess conversation than some of the other shows had. This transcript was a challenge because the information shared with us caused Wayne and Patrick such amazement that at times they “talked over” each other, or paused, or cut each other off to make a statement, or they stammered, making it difficult in some places to catch every word. Pauses and cut offs look like this in the text: yeah...this is…yeah... When you come to text with those periods you know the sentence has been cut off or there is a pause. Wayne is asking the questions and Patrick is answering for whatever entity was asked, and much of this transcript contains conversation between Wayne and Patrick.

4:45--Wayne does a protection for himself and all those listening.
8:15--Pat does his protection ritual.
11:40--Pat explains that he is not using a chart and pendulum now. The answers he receives flow at him as a feeling, he is NOT channeling any entity.
17:15--A discussion of how to address Earth correctly that was inspired by many listeners from India who address her as Mother Earth. (She herself told us on the 12 Feb 2019 show #8 at 22:10 that the names given to her are numerous but all are false, she has no name, she has a frequency signature that is unique. It is a frequency signature that was too personal and way too far above our intelligence level to share with us.)

18:00--Wayne: We’ve had multiple requests to see if we can connect with the domain.

18:17--Wayne: Earth Frequency (EF), how are you doing?
EF: I’m doing very well Wayne, thank you.
Wayne: We’ve had many requests, and I think this is a sign of respect of what people are learning, may we have the permission to call you Mother Earth?
EF: I personally do not need to be reminded that I am your mother. If it makes you feel happy, you can do so. Finish
Wayne: Thank you, thank you. Well, I see you as a magnificent being. So, Earth, the question has come ma’am, are you preparing for a large seismic event in North America? Thank you.
EF: Preparing is the wrong word. There will be seismic events around the whole planet, not just the American continent. Finish

19:50--Wayne: How do you feel Patrick about reaching out to the domain? Do you think maybe we could…
Pat: Are they still there Wayne?
Wayne: I don’t know. It seems like it was very recent, no matter what the Roswell incident was. These creatures, these beings, have been captured, we know that. Their crafts have been captured.
Pat: We can only ask.
Wayne: We can only ask, so are you ready my friend? We already jumped off the cliff!
Pat: Tell everybody to hit record Wayne.
Wayne: Yes, so this is going to be a first. I do not know of any place, ladies and gentlemen, the folks that are listening, where, um, I don’t think anyone’s tried to make contact with the domain.
Pat: Can I just say, I mentioned it to Wayne earlier in an email, If I get a UFO hovering over my house, it’s his fault!
Wayne: As I said, I’ve got great tea, come on down, land the craft, we’ll have a great time. We’ve got great music. That’s what I want to ask, do the planets like music?
Pat: They do, yes, they do.

21:12--Wayne: Alright Patrick, I feel completely safe and confident on this so this question is going to be: We are asking to speak to a representative of the Domain Expeditionary Force. Is there such a presence out there?
Pat: Yes (answering for The Domain (TD).)
Wayne: How should we properly address you?
TD: You may address us simply as The Domain (TD)
Wayne: (I’m feeling the energy!) Thank you. It is thought by many Earthlings, humans, that you are nothing more than a figment of disinformation of our government or fiction writers. It’s a pleasure to know that you do exist, thank you.
TD: Your welcome.
Wayne: We have a story of one of your representatives that said that there was a lost expedition here on this planet and that you, your, um, I don’t know how to say it, your government, your representative, that we are a prison planet. Can you confirm that as either true or false?
TD: Earth has always been a prison planet. (#5 @43:55 Earth gave same answer**)
Wayne: Always?
TD: Always.
Wayne: Thank you. Why do I get the sense that you’re...I have a sense of more of a feminine presence, is that…
TD: I, the individual speaking, is of the feminine gender.
Wayne: I sense that. I have a lot of questions. So, the first is Earth…
TD: We will accept any question. We also acknowledge that we do not have to answer all questions.
Wayne: You’ve just confirmed something very...no one could have known that. Thank you, thank you. (Man, I feel like I’ve got ants crawling all over me!)
Pat: You ok Wayne?
Wayne: Yeah, um, this is...it’s kind of…
Pat: There were very forceful.
Wayne: Yeah, um, very um, I got the sense I was dealing with someone very, very old....very, very old. Alright, so let’s, alright folks...everyone else is feeling it too.
Pat: Yeah, it’s strong.
Wayne: It is very strong, um, you know...Wow, ok, let’s just talk amongst ourselves here, this is an opportunity.
Pat: Can you just say to the lady concerned that we’ll be back to her shortly, we don’t want to keep her hanging.
Wayne: Yes
Pat: We’ll have a little chat, if you understand our position.
Wayne: May we take a few minutes please ma’am? That’s my nomenclature.
TD: We shall give you some leeway at this time.
Wayne: Thank you.
Pat: The energy Wayne, that’s crazy man!
Wayne: Let me tell you what I’m getting a sense, and folks, you are all witnessing this live so....there’s more than one here.
Pat: Yeah, there’s more than one definitely. There might be one group, one company, one battalion, whatever they call themselves.
Wayne: I’m getting it’s flooding...it’s almost like they’re all standing around.
Pat: We turned the light on Wayne.
Wayne: Yeah, yeah. Alright. You know, when your being hit with this kind of impressions...it’s...I can see their faces. I mean, this is weird.
Pat: I can feel their emotions.
Wayne: Yeah, that’s what I’m being....that’s why I can’t get the words out there, too many talking at the same time. That’s what I hearing, how are you feeling Patrick? You’ve got your hand on the other side of the positive charge here.
Pat: I feel fine, as long as they leave afterwards I am happy. Ruth, you know, kindred Tarot Ruth who we know, I had her dog that died 23 years ago with me for 3 days over the weekend until I sent Ruth an email saying how much the dog loved her.
Wayne: Excellent, excellent. Well, I think we need to get some questions here, they know that we’re a prison planet. I’d like to know how we got here.

27:16--Wayne: May we address the representative of the Expeditionary Force?
TD: Yes, I am still here.
Wayne: Thank you, thank you for your patience. You have stated that Earth has always been a prison planet, that has been confirmed by other perspectives, may I ask, how did we get here, how did we get into this prison?
TD: If you are talking about the physical human that was created, if you are talking about the essence inside the human that is eternal and was tricked into this prison…
Wayne: We are not all of the same place then?
TD: No, you are from different areas of the universe. You are from far outside your own galaxy.
Wayne: In this prison, are there different degrees of authorities?
TD: There is a conflict between races of beings that hope to seize control of this prison planet. There is much interest in this small, tiny dot.
Wayne: Yes, we feel that. Is there a name that I could address you with personally?
TD: The closest translation would be Shakira (Shekira?)
Wayne: Honored to meet your presence Shakira, thank you. Are you trapped here with us?
Shakira: Not trapped, on a mission.
Wayne: Is it possible, we have been told that your, and I’ll just use “your domain”, is a species that is heading to the center of our galaxy. Is this true?
Shakira: This is a goal, we are not there yet.
Wayne: Do you have members here on this planet now?
Shakira: Some of our kind are walking on your planet, they look like you but they are not you.
Wayne: I’ve been told that. I’ve just been asked, do you have a presence in the asteroid belt?
Shakira: We have a presence throughout your solar system.
Wayne: The next question is, is escape possible?
Shakira: Possible but highly unlikely.
Wayne: Shakira, I have to tell you, that’s very depressing, but I think you know that already. That’s all I have for the moment, I thank you Shakira, I thank you. You’re more than welcome to communicate with myself at anytime and I’ll let my friend Patrick speak for himself, but it has been a delight and an honor. May we speak again?
Shakira: Just call me by name, I will respond.
Wayne: Thank you.
Pat: Wow, that is completely different to any other connection I’ve had. Her feminine power, it’s almost like talking to a policeman, do you know what I mean?
Wayne: That was the impression I got, authority.
Pat: Yeah, there was a definite authority. We weren’t only talking to the individual, we were talking to the whatever rank she is!
Wayne: Whatever it was, when we got back in touch, the quietness ceased in my head, so I knew something was...who knows, maybe we’re the first ones to reach out and talk to them. You know, it’s a question I don’t understand about the UFO community is that if these being are of such high intelligence sentient, they would have telepathic abilities and skills that I don’t understand we’re not engaging...we don’t need governments. Unless there are covenants or contracts that would prevent this. My friend, you and I, we’re going to have to get together on a separate one and just begin to really talk on this one because, I don’t know, I think, this one opens up a whole…
Pat: New show, Alien Adventures.
Wayne: You know, that is a good idea, there’s not one out there doing any type of psychically, telepathically engaging of ET’s. I think we ought to make it part of this show.
(at this point there was too much “chit-chat talk-over” with Wayne and Pat to transcribe it)

Wayne: Well I kind of look at it like this my friend, who better to know about the universe than the ones that are already traveling in it! Lee, I know when you do the transcript on this one, this one is going to be heavily requested, I can see it already.
Pat: I’ve still got that going through, I can still feel her presence in here. There’s a residue.
Wayne: There is, there is a...I got this sense…
Pat: Wayne, Wayne, I’m blown away!
Wayne: Well, you saw it with me, when we first connected it was a cacophony of voices, that’s all I could hear. It was like someone was sitting at a monitor and said “holy crap, we got one!” (much laugher came about here) and I mean, everyone drops what they’re doing, comes over and says “what do they want, what do they want?” you know, we’re all going…
Pat: “Ask them this, ask them this”…
Wayne: And I got the sense that whoever, whatever it is, I just want to say, it’s feminine but it’s authoritarian.
Pat: Very authoritarian, yeah, better not upset this one like you did the Sun, you’ll be in trouble.
Wayne: No, no, cause I think they can come visit my ass. (much laughter and then some fun chat in a quite bad NY accent, shown in the quotes) “hey Mr. Steiger, we got the, we got the message.”
Pat: “what ya tryin to say?”
Wayne: “yeah, we’re going to show you a little respect.”
Pat: “you talkin to me?”
Wayne: “you talkin to me?” Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. OK, wow. That was...my head is literally buzzing on that.
Pat: Wow

35:50--Well, here’s one question that’s, you know...what’s her name? It was Shekeil?
Pat: Shakira was the nearest translation, I don’t think that was her actual name, but for her to translate into English, that was the nearest translation.
Wayne: And what was that again?
Pat: Shakira is how I heard it, clear as a bell.
Wayne: Well, here’s a question that, you know, sometimes I’m going, well gee, now that we got The Domain and folk, we’ll figure this out like everything else, we’ll figure this out.

36:40--Wayne: I do have a question for Saturn specifically. So, Saturn Frequency (SF), may we speak with you?
SF: Of course Wayne.
Wayne: Good to hear from you, how are you?
SF: Better than I have been, thank you.
Wayne: Good. We send you healing energy dear friend.
SF: I receive energy from many people on your planet.
Wayne: Well, you’re much loved, I’ll tell you that. Saturn, the question has been put, was there a war by biological beings that used atom-splitting technology, or what we would call nuclear weapons, in the solar system?
SF: That is correct, this is what happened to my brother Mars.
Wayne: Did they attack you as well Saturn?
SF: They tried, I resisted.
Wayne: I get the sense, as I’m speaking with you, I see that you’re saying there’s a difference between what we think of nuclear weapons and I get the impression, light weapons. Is this correct?
SF: Similar technology but far superior, far more powerful.
Wayne: Are these the type of weapons that hurt planets?
SF: They breach dimensions.
Wayne: They breach dimensions...oooh. So then this opens a potential harm for you then, doesn’t it?
SF: Correct
Wayne: Saturn, am I getting this right, that this is where man would call “beings of a different dimension” would enter as well?
SF: Correct
Wayne: And these are the ones that are…
SF: A concern amongst my family.
Wayne: Yeah, they’re there on you right now, aren’t they?
SF: Correct
Wayne: Well Saturn, I don’t know the answer to this, but I do believe that the answer...there is an answer. Is there anything that we can do? I know we’ve asked you this before, the knowledge is coming forth. Are these beings above our ability to comprehend at this point?
SF: They are from a different dimension. They, if they were compared to you, you would consider them gods. But they are not gods, they are there for their own purposes. They happened upon your reality by accident and are fascinated by your 3D world and are using my planet, my rings, to send signals that interfere with your natural progression.
Wayne: Sat, you have a special frequency, don’t you?
SF: Correct
Wayne: You sent me that...I just saw that. That’s what they’re harvesting.
SF: They are taking my energy.
Wayne: Well thank you Saturn. We love you and we will continue to help you in any way that we can.
SF: Thank you, it is appreciated.
Wayne: You’re beautiful, thank you.

Pat: We get something new every time Wayne.
Wayne: This on is loaded.
Pat: I sense some concern and definately, I don’t think desperation is the right word, but there’s definite concern. She’s got a battle on her hands.
Wayne: Yeah...yeah.
Pat: Or he has, I’m not sure what gender he or she is.
Wayne: I have, you know, it’s kind of almost homogeneous sometimes, I get the sense of almost a fem…
Pat: I think they can be both to be honest with you.
Wayne: Yeah, I don’t think they’re….it’s like the 7th principle of Hermetics you know. Gender is not about sex, it’s about a mind power.
Pat: It’s about energy frequency.
Wayne: Thank you. Wasn’t it interesting what he said that they’re harvesting his power. What I got, they entered the frequencies.
Pat: Yeah, it’s all to do with the frequencies, I’m coming to understand that. It’s all about the frequencies.
Wayne: Yeah, yeah.
Pat: That’s what they want from us, our frequency.
Wayne: Yes
Pat: I don’t know if that’s an energy source, or a food source or what.
Wayne: I’ve got a sense that it’s….it was like they’re hijacking the power.
Pat: Yeah
Wayne: And to see that, you know why that we’re here is that we all understand that consciousness is not just in these mud suits.
Pat: Our consciousness is not just in here (Pat is pointing to his chest).
Wayne: Exactly and….I’m still feeling her presence.
Pat: I know, she hasn’t gone, or her influence, her energy hasn’t gone, it’s so powerful.
Wayne: I expect, if you’re listening, if you have your ship fly over I’ll wave at you. You know, I kinda figure it’s like this, when you get at that precipice, you know, the inner dimension between what we call life and spirit on the other side, it’s like….ok
Pat: I’m here!
Wayne: I’m here!
(It is highly recommended that you watch the video to understand what these conversations between Wayne and Patrick are all about)

43:54--Wayne: Hello Jupiter (JF), how are you?
JF: Very well thank you Wayne.
Wayne: Just want to say I always get a special warmth talking with you, it’s a privilege.
JF: My energy is very strong Wayne.
Wayne: Yes. Speaking of your energy Jupiter we have been noticing some things about you. What’s up with your moon, Titan?
JF: There are many events happening around my orbit. Titan is going through some changes energetically and frequency-wise. There are also entities that are on the surface who are not welcome.
Wayne: Jupiter, Titan has life on it, doesn’t it?
JF: Yes
Wayne: That’s what I thought. We haven’t discovered it yet, but I got a sense that it….
JF: Serious life through the solar system Wayne.
Wayne: It’s very difficult for us sir, to sometimes recognize that. We’re so limited in our views you know.
JF: You are all concerned with yourselves too much.
Wayne: This is true, I would agree with you. That’s why we’re learning from you sir, and from your brothers and sisters and I just want to say thank you for, well, gracing us with your presence, it’s….just thank you.
JF: It is my honor.
Wayne: So, one of the things JF is that we have been asked, you seem to have a unique role within the solar system that apparently we’re not aware of. Could you expand on that a little bit?
JF: My main role is to protect my sister, Earth Frequency. There are many celestial objects that comes heading towards Earth. I attract them to myself. I can absorb their energy and protect her.
Wayne: I’m getting the relationship Jupiter, I’m seeing this.
JF: I am a big brother.
Wayne: Yes sir, you certainly are. Is this one of the reasons why we’re continually seeing you collect more and more moons? (is the only thing we call them)
JF: Yes, to keep them away from my sister.
Wayne: I just...Jupiter, did I just see, this is part of your concern, these objects?
JF: Yes, they are becoming very, how would you say it, there is a multitude of objects joining all the time.
Wayne: I think this, Jupiter, is what Pluto was trying to tell us, and Uranus. They, is it not just the dark void, but I’m getting the sense, I get this image Jupiter, that it’s like...um…
JF: It’s like a debris field.
Wayne: Thank you, that is what...I’m seeing an avalanche, I’m seeing just….
JF: a, a rockfall if you like.
Wayne: Thank you, thank you. Yeah...this is...well, I just want to say thank you Jupiter, we learn from you all the time. Is there something you would like to share with us today?
JF: The main advice I could give anyone in your position would be, enjoy the moment, love everyone, love life.
Wayne: We will take that wise advice, thank you Jupiter.
JF: You are welcome.

Wayne: wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...
Pat: Such a wise soul. Did you feel the energy there Wayne?
Wayne: You know what I got? I’ve known this presence before.
Pat: Something familiar about it.
Wayne: Yeah, yeah, something very comfortably familiar.
Pat: Yeah, it’s like the big brother watching over the little brother going to school, ya know. He’s mine, leave him alone!
Wayne: You know what I am learning all more and more Patrick is to be able to transmute the perception of physical matter and understanding, that as I possess physical matter, there would be no difference in a planet possessing a spirit.
Pat: Exactly, that’s what we’ve come to understand, isn’t it.
Wayne: Exactly
Pat: I mean, when we first started, what, 12 shows ago, we didn’t know what to expect, did we?
Wayne: No, no. And 12 shows, I mean, that’s over 3 months.
Pat: 12 hours, ½ a day
Wayne: Yeah, I think about it and what we have learned.
Pat: We have learned an awful lot. We have many profound comments, haven’t we?
Wayne: More than a few...I gotta tell you, I’ve learned my lesson as how to address them! I don’t screw with them! (timestamp 50:25 on 11 Dec 2018 show #3)
Pat: You have to show them respect, that’s the main thing.
Wayne: That’s it.
Pat: We must be respectful.
Wayne: And folks, they know our name!
Pat: And they don’t like repeat questions!
Wayne: no...I’m not going to ask anyone…
Pat: That’s what the transcripts are for. If you have a question, before you ask it, look at the transcripts. If it’s been asked before, I wouldn’t venture to try again.

50:40--Wayne: Well here’s a question from someone that I’d have to say has given this a lot of thought, apparently has some physics on this. I’m trying to determine which planet…
Pat: Who’s going to answer it?
Wayne: Yeah, the question is: like a photoelectric effect applies exchange electrons and atoms, is there a similar law which governs the exchange of planets? (Wow)
Pat: Who are we asking that?
Wayne: Yeah...do we just want to put it out there and see who to ask?
Pat: I would ask the Sun because she’s not a planet, she’s (??)
Wayne: Yeah, so let’s talk with the Sun. When you feel ready sir.
Pat: When you’re ready Wayne.
Wayne: Hello Sun Frequency, how are you?
Sun: I am very well, thank you Wayne. My change is ongoing.
Wayne: We’re seeing that, monitoring your surface, looks like you’re waking up a little bit.
Sun: It is becoming very interesting Wayne.
Wayne: Oh, when you say interesting, that’s one...I would welcome you in my house to have tea on that one. Sun Frequency, here is a question that you would be best to answer. The question is this: like the photoelectric effect that applies to exchange electrons and atoms, is there a similar law which governs the exchange of planets? Thank you.
Sun: It affects, not necessarily governs, it affects the physicality of the planets and may result in some leaving, some joining. But the spiritual essence, the consciousness within is not affected by this.
Wayne: Sun, I just saw, I don’t know if you put the image in my head but, you see planets come and go, don’t you?
Sun: All the time.
Wayne: All the time?
Sun: Yep
Wayne: There has been speculated that there are many planets that you have control, that are in the oort cloud. Is this true?
Sun: That is true. My power extends further than you know.
Wayne: You exchange planets with other suns, don’t you?
Sun: Yes
Wayne: How marvelous is that! I’m in awe, that’s all I have to say. I’m in awe.
Sun: Like children exchanging toys Wayne.
Wayne: It’s how your process works.
Sun: Correct
Wayne: Sun, it has been suggested that man’s ability to measure your age is so far off, it has been said that you could be over 100 trillion years old, it that true?
Sun: And the rest Wayne. Man’s calculations are not anywhere close to reality.
Wayne: Sun, I have another question that’s on my mind. Do we live in a holographic simulation of sorts?
Sun: Yes, but the consciousness part of you is genuine and comes from outside this holographic reality.
Wayne: Yeah I...well thank you Sun, thank you so much. You just blew my away. Thank you, thank you.
Sun: Your welcome, always good to talk with you.
Wayne: You’re wonderful, thank you. WOW, not that was substantive!

Pat: Wow, that’s all I can say. Wow.
Wayne: Well, I thought the question on the age was so appropriate because we know that man cannot even date his own calendar.
Pat: No
Wayne: And, you know, we try to put this thing into our science. But, it was the exchange that got me. I got a sense that these beings, they do in fact exchange planets.
Pat: I, it wasn't said, but I got the impression that sometimes the suns change over.
Wayne: YES!
Pat: You know, a house swap!
Wayne: I think this is like trading spouses.
56:23--(much laughter here and some comments that are too muffled to understand)
Pat: Wow
Wayne: Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.
56:30--Pat: We really don’t know anything Wayne, we really don’t.
Wayne: Every time we…(you have to watch the video to see the gestures at 56:40)
Pat: We get up the ladder and then the ladder gets longer.
Wayne: Ya know, your looking down and your saying--well, come on…
Pat: Like climbing the beanstalk, we haven’t got to the top yet.
Wayne: No. I’ve learned more on this one, I mean, each podcast is unique in itself, but this one…she’s still here by the way.
Pat: Oh, I know she is, (“talk over”) she’s very interested in us Wayne.
Wayne: She’s not breaking the connection, and I’m not either, listen, if there’s a way to figure out…
Pat: Wow, put it this way Wayne, I hope she spends the night with and and not with me!
Wayne: Well, I’ll let you know what my wife and the dog says. (much laugher again)
Pat: Mind you, I’ll be going to sleep before you.
Wayne: I’m sure you are, you’re going to be way ahead of me, oh my friend, my friend, my friend, my friend. Let’s see, I’m just going to read some of the comments: “sounds like it’s just like atoms looking to find a balance” Yeah, they need to keep a balance to be happy.
Pat: It’s all about frequency, it’s all about energies, energy concerns, it’s all…
Wayne: and it’s universal…
Pat: absolutely…
Wayne: I mean it’s not just a man concept.
Pat: No
Wayne: Saturn, boy, I mean, I got this mental image while we were talking that I literally saw this opening and it’s artificial.
Pat: I got the impression there was a portal of some kind, somewhere close by.
Wayne: Yeah
Pat: A big one.
Wayne: hmm
Pat: Wow
Wayne: I’ve got a lot of thoughts running through my head you know, they may be able to teach us how we can begin to look at these things in a way scientifically. I still contend, as we discover what light is, and we haven’t even scratched the surface, we’re
going to be able to see these portals, these beings.
Pat: I get the impression many things are going to become visible to us. Take the Dragons for example, they’re becoming visible to us.
Wayne: Well, I think we ought to talk to the Dragons. You want to talk to….
Pat: Did you know the lady dragon told us her name is Firebird?
Wayne: No
Pat: Yeah, we had that on my show.
Wayne: Well would she be available?
Pat: Ask her, let’s see.

59:55--Wayne: May we speak to the Dragon Firebird?
Firebird: Yes, hello
Wayne: Hello, how are you?
Firebird: I am very well, thank you
Wayne: Um, I think there’s a lot of questions that we have. Are you native to this planet?
Firebird: I wouldn’t say I was born here, but I have been here a very, very long time.
Wayne: I get the sense that when you say a very long time, that it’s beyond our scope of comprehension.
Firebird: Through different civilizations of humans on this planet, you are not the first civilization that I have worked with.
Wayne: Are you multidimensional in your essence?
Firebird: We have the ability to, the word you would use is transport, we can transport our energy, our frequency, even our physical being elsewhere.
Wayne: So, I got the sense, Firebird, that you have the ability that, I’m thinking of the word realm, kingdom, that….
Firebird: Yes, realms, kingdoms….
Wayne: thank you, that they’re multidimensional.
Firebird: Correct
Wayne: Are you on a mission here, is it, I guess that the question I’d ask, are you on a mission?
Firebird: It is my vocation.
Wayne: WOW! Your vocation. How wonderful!
Firebird: It is something I have always enjoyed doing.
Wayne: Firebird, have you, do you, do you ascend in spiritual consciousness as man, mortal man hopes to become immortal?
Firebird: Eventually, we will all change into an electrical, energetic being, however, we live much longer than you do. It takes us longer to achieve this goal, but we do not repeat life after life like you do.
Wayne: Is there any hope for us to ever stop that cycle?
Firebird: It would be difficult to do so, but not impossible.
Wayne: Could you teach us ways that would not violate any laws as to us to prepare to maybe challenge the next cycle?
Firebird: Your have to have an intention everyday that the next time you leave, through the process you call death, you must have the word NO imprinted on your energy so no matter who approaches you for whatever reason, your default answer will be NO, NO. That can prevent you coming back, but you have to enforce it every day.
Wayne: Firebird you just had me in a place that I see what you mean, um, they’re going to try...well thank you Firebird, thank you. Can you bring others with you, we would love to meet others like you.
Firebird: I have many brothers and sisters who would like to talk with you. Some are already talking with humans. I have a brother who is a white dragon that has made contact. At the moment, that is all that is happening.
Wayne: Well, I will say this on behalf of sapiens everywhere, we welcome your presence into our lives again and we just ask that you just forgive us for sometimes, our arrogance.
Firebird: We are used to your ways.
Wayne: I’d like to get used to yours madam, thank you.
Firebird: We shall become known to the current human civilization.
Wayne: Anything we can do to help you with that Firebird, just let us know.
Firebird: Send us your energy you call love.
Wayne: We can do that.
Firebird: Thank you
Wayne: Thank you. (chuckling, I love this!)

Pat: Wow, what a go. Am I right Wayne, or have I spoke with an alien, and a dragon, and a planet, and a sun today?
Wayne: I think you have.
Pat: Don't tell anybody Wayne, I’ll be in asylum.
Wayne: You know what I tell them? We’re just playing cards here. (much laughter)
Pat: What a game!
Wayne: Ya know, they’re good Bridge players, what can we say, they know how to play cards.
Pat: She’s still here Wayne, I can feel her.
Wayne: Yeah, I know she is, um, and I don’t mind.
Pat: Can anybody else feel her energy? That’s a good question. Can anybody else in the chat feel her energy?
Wayne: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Pat: You can’t deny it, can you?
Wayne: No, it’s very strong, that one I’m going to relish, that, if I could just share it with people what I say mentally hit me, um, WOW! We’re going to talk about this again and again.
Pat: We can’t project what we feel, it’s- I’m hoping everybody else is feeling the same.
Wayne: I got the sense that everyone literally “up there” just rushed around this unit.
Pat: I don’t know if you watched the series “Westworld” when it was on, but they were around this big circle thing and they could see all the different woulds and they were looking down at, almost like Zeus looking down through the clouds you know. I got that impression…”hey, quick, quick, look!”
Wayne: That’s exactly what I was getting. WOW! A lot of people want to know more about the White Dragon. Well, we’re going to find out. I think this is an opportunity to get to know them all.
Pat: Why not?
Wayne: Why not. Either we’re going to have to begin to truly embrace outside the box thinking or we’re never going to get out of the box! And that’s what I hope these creatures, I mean, when she said, I’ll tell you what I was seeing Patrick, when she was saying “no, no, no” I saw myself as though I was in….
Pat: I was in a line of people and they were all being ushered in a certain way and I was standing and going no, no (Pat is making a pointing gesture), that way.
Wayne: I saw myself standing in a plaza with these people and the more I said no, the more wider the area got.
Pat: Wow.
Wayne: Well, mind totally fried! Patrick, it has been another exciting show.
Pat: That’s crazy Wayne.
Wayne: Yeah, God don’t belong in a box! (laughter)
Pat: (muffled)
Wayne: Well, I am looking forward to meeting the White Dragon.
Pat: Wow
Wayne: That one builds great anticipation in my cerebral cortex. Well Patrick, thank you sir.
Pat: Always a pleasure Wayne. Thank you everybody. Without your questions we wouldn’t have a show.
Wayne: We wouldn’t, and I know we did not get through…
Pat: Can I just say something...someone’s going to say you haven’t thanked the planets, that you haven’t thanked the Sun, you haven’t thanked The Domain, you haven’t thanked the Dragons. You need to thank them with respect before we go.
Wayne: Well, we just send nothing but love. I love the expression namaste (learn more here) to all of them and we embrace them. We are all spirits of one sort or another and we look upon these spirits, we thank them for their graciousness, and The Domain--we’re excited to make contact, thank you. That’s how I look at it, so, peace man. Patrick, you want to say anything before we go?
Pat: I’m just...I don’t think I’m going to be sleeping this evening Wayne, I’m definitely going to be watching this over again a couple of times.
Wayne: Well I’m going to tell you what, if we do have a visitor of a UFO nature I will film it and this is a great experiment. I like what, I think it was EO Alchemist who said it in the chat room at the beginning….
Pat: That’s Philo…
Wayne: Is that Philo? Ok, That we are doing experiments on a level of Tesla, I think into the psychic realm. I think people like Edgar Cayce would be very proud of us. I just got this sense that, you know, John Dee, if he could have lived in this century, who knows, he man be alive now, just in another version. I think that sucks Patrick, I don’t want to come back, I don’t want to come back. Anyway, so I’m just going to say, in fact, if I have to, I’ll have it put on my forehead--NO! Don’t you know what no means--NO!
Pat: Do not return. Instead of do not resuscitate, do not return.
Wayne: Do not return, that is so true. Well, thank you folks, you are all so great. We didn’t even get to literally, 20% of the questions, so we’ll bring them over next week. I have a feeling though, we’re going to be inundated.


**Wayne: Is the Earth a prison planet and are there spirits trapped here?
Pat: The chart says yes
Earth: The Earth has always been a prison planet in the sense that although those that incarnate here do so of their own free will. Once they are here they forget what was before and become prisoners to this reality and many, many pass through this reality without ever deciding that this is fake. Finish










No comments:

Post a Comment

2 July 2019 #16

Wayne is asking the questions and Patrick is “connecting” with, and answering for the entity being asked.  There are some spots where the ...