Thursday, March 28, 2019

19 March 2019 With Special Guest Caroline Boivin

The show starts off with Wayne, Patrick and special guest Caroline from “Ask Patrick” (which is on hiatus for the time being) engaging in some excellent conversation that can be watched here Much of this episode contains chatting between these three folks, and because there are times of amazement, times of wonder and times of laughter, and there are long threads, timestamps are not as frequent as in previous transcripts. Also, there are spots of conversation that have a word (or maybe a few) missing because of “talk over” and/or laughter, which is always a good thing. Watching the video is recommended if you want to comprehend parts that may be confusing to read. Wayne (W:) is asking most of the questions and is occasionally assisted by Caroline (Caro:) who is watching the chat room for questions. Patrick (Pat:) is answering for the entity who is asked and is designated by Pat: All additional conversation from Patrick is in black type (Pat:). Pauses and sentence cut-offs are designated by using…..

6:52--Wayne invokes favor and protection on everyone watching.

8:24--Patrick gives an explanation about Shakira’s (from the Domain) name, explaining that it’s a cross between Shakira and Shakara that leans more toward sounding like Shakara.

10:15--Wayne speaks about some emails he received suggesting that Shakara might be a prison guard for this prison planet Earth. He tells us he sent replies letting those who wrote know that we test all the spirits here. The show is live every Tuesday and “if they’re lying to us, we’re going to find out.”

12:22--W: Earth Frequency (EF), how are you?
Pat: I am very well Wayne, although there have been some upsetting events.

W: Would you care to elaborate ma’am?
Pat: I have, as mentioned before, grown fond of the human population and it saddens me when I see all the killing and death, especially concerning young children. Finish

W: Yes, we are learning Mother Frequency, that’s all I can say, we are learning. Ma’am, we have a question, and I’ll read to you the question as it was presented. The question is: there’s a prophecy in all cultures on Earth, religions, called the solar flash in which those that are righteous will be transmuted into their light bodies with their full memories restored, and those that are evil, like the dark rulers of this realm, will be burned up like chaff. Is there any truth or validity to this prophecy?
Pat: This subject was touched upon when you spoke with the Sun last week. The Sun is going through changes, giving off energies and frequencies. This increase in energy and frequency and power will activate a vast majority of the the human population. This will activate their abilities, this will raise their frequency. Obviously those who live their lives more negatively will not achieve that height of frequency (and burned is probably the wrong word), they will simply be left behind. Finish
W: Thank you, thank you. EF, you spoke of beings living on the inside of you. Can you provide more understanding as to who or what they are, and are they the original inhabitants?
Pat: They are the original inhabitants of the Earth. There was an invasion (for want of a better phrase) that happened. Many alien races came, primarily the reptilians. They engineered the current humans, they made them breed, they subjugated them, they treat them as livestock. They abduct many, many people every year and they get transported to different planets and moons throughout the solar system and further afield to harvest the mineral content of these planets and moons. It is a massive undertaking. The original inhabitants went underground and they have successfully survived and are there now. They do come to the surface, not very often, but they do. They have what they would call search parties, they search for people they can help. There are alien races on the Earth who are fighting at this time with the armies of several of your governments. Finish

W: Wow, can we take a break on that one? Holy crap! (Wayne explains that he had other questions for Earth but she answered them with that response.)
Caro: EF, Lauren Wagner would like to know if they were from Alpha Draconis?
Pat: Some were, but they come from further afield. It is a--what’s the human phrase you would use?--conspiracy of many different participants. Finish

W: This is amazing!
Caro: Just one thing. A lot of people are asking about the Schumann Resonance and we’re not going to ask that question because we know that this is the planet receiving frequency from the Sun, and it’s reflected in the Schumann Resonance. The update of frequency, and the frequencies are getting bigger. And also you can feel it in your body. You can have headaches and stuff like that. So this is what it is when you see the Schumann Resonance going crazy, it’s our planet that’s growing.
Pat: It’s expanding, yeah.
Caro: Expanding.

18:35--W: It is, it is. We have some more questions, and I got a lot of questions for the Domain, so group, how do you want...do we want to simply ask the Domain, do we want to find out if Shakara…..
Pat: Can I just ask Caroline if she’s happy to participate in this?
Caro: Sure, absolutely. It was a surprise, but I’m fine.
W: That’s what life’s about ya know.
Pat: I’m trying to be a gentleman Wayne.
W: Well, you are a gentleman and a scholar, and I happen to stand by that. So the Domain...I have questions--the questions for the Domain go on and on and on and on.
Pat: We’re morphing to “Alien Adventures” Wayne. (great laughter here)
Caro: But also she told us, the very first time, that she was here on a mission and I’m very intrigued on starting with that. What is her mission?
W: Listen, if she wants to talk, or another representative...I’ll just say this, I don’t know if it’s the Domain or what they call themselves, but this is what I am convinced of--they’re here, they’ve been here. And I don’t know the challenge that this group has, because folks, this is an adventure. We’re in places we haven’t been before. Patrick and I are at the front, but if you folks are at the back asking the questions, we’re doing the best we can up here too.
Pat: We’re not professional interviewers in any shape or form.
W: We may have a little pow-wow on the side asking “now how do we traverse this one”...I am convinced, there are greater intelligence other than ours, and if that possibility can even remotely exist, then that tells me then, we’re not alone here.
Pat: And we’re also not the top of the food chain.
W: Yes. Now someone did write to me, and the person’s a very smart person, I can tell you, they teach college. The person did say it would be interesting to ask the planets collectively how they view where they are at right now. We’re in different regions of space.
Pat: Yeah, they keep mentioning that, don’t they?
W: They do, and someone sent in a question for the Sun--wanted to know the from the Sun, is there any dwarf stars in the vicinity. So lots of good questions here.
Caro: But we know we're going towards the center of the galaxy and we’re not there yet, we’ve been told that. And we’ve never been there before, never went to the center of the galaxy, that’s why the planets, they don’t know what to expect, it’s a new place!
W: It is. Lance, by the way, that’s so cool: “There are no professionals on the front line, only amateurs.” (laughter) We do dare to go where angels fear.
Pat: Professionals have got more sense Wayne.
W: Exactly. They’re letting us go out there and ya know, if we actually prove something, then they’ll come in and say, “Oh yeah, we knew this all along. But we’re gonna prove it now. We sent the two guys out, they’re the sacrificial”….
Pat: We’re the cannon fodder Wayne!
W: We are my sir, we truly are. Um, I guess, let’s see, Patrick, how do you want to go about this? Do you want to ask Shakara, or is there another Domain representative……
Pat: She’s already here Wayne.
W: Oh, she’s already here, do you think she knows….she probably knows, you said she wanted to talk to me?
Pat: She has an interest in you Wayne.
W: I have an interest in them as well. I have a sense that there may be more to this. You ever get this kinda pulling, your going hmm, yeah…
Pat: And I can feel her energy and it is completely unique to anything else I’ve felt.
W: Is that right?
Pat: Yeah
W: Wow, far out! Well, let’s speak with her. Caroline, you excited?
Caro: Yeah...rock ‘n roll. Are you ready in the chat room?


23:23--W: So Shakara, when you’re here, let us know.
Pat: I await your question Wayne.
W: Well, may I say thank you for joining us and I just want to let you know that I, and Patrick and the others, we deeply respect your time and so we just want to say thank you ahead of time.
Pat: You’re welcome.
W: I’d like to know specifically, who is responsible for tricking and trafficking of human souls to this soul trap, do you know?
Pat: It is the Archons.
W: Are they still here?
Pat: Yes
W: I thought so. Shakara, there’s been...the question of that there was a nuclear war in this quadrant of space. Was that to eliminate life, or was that simply a defensive attack, I guess is the word I’m looking for?
Pat: That was used as an example Wayne.
W: Very...good way to make a point, isn’t it? The question that has been asked, are you involved in altering the current DNA of humans on the planet today?
Pat: We do our part Wayne.
W: OK, is there a purpose for that? The question I’m specifically asking is this, is this a measure to protect us or is this a measure to hinder us?
Pat: It is primarily research. We are very interested in your natural innate abilities. We have our own abilities, but they are not to us, we have to learn how to do these things. You, for some strange reason, just activate a part of your DNA and these abilities can be triggered at any time.
W: Shakara, the question is, we know that we’re trapped here and you said that escape was almost impossible, but possible, I believe. The question has been asked, is there a map, so to speak, in our vernacular, that others of us can find, or has that been taken away?
Pat: It is an individual journey Wayne, you are all on your own paths. All paths lead to escape, but you have to make the right turn at the right time.
W: Shakara, I saw that...um, folks, what I just got an image of was really, really weird. So I saw a multidimensional image……
Pat: stretching out in front of you, that’s what I saw.
W: Yeah…..yeah. Well Shakara, it’s been asked or told to me, are there some of us that are of the 3000?
Pat: I do not wish to answer that one Wayne.
W: I respect that. The question has been asked Shakara is, we are seeing a lot of craft in our skies of different shapes, many triangular large crafts. Are these yours or are they of another place?
Pat: It is a mixture. Most of our craft is too well hidden for you to see. Most of the craft you see are actually piloted by humans.
W: They reversed engineered, didn’t they?
Pat: Correct.
W: Shakara, there’s been a question about the Domain. You seem to be just another side of those that you have conquered. According to our understanding, there was a thing here called the “Old Empire.” The question is, do you value life?
Pat: We value existence, life is eternal. Your physical body may die, you do not. Life if life, it goes on, it just changes.
W: Shakara, you said existence, this is very interesting...it seems like it would have a higher priority than life.
Pat: Yes, because it is eternal. You exist forever.
W: WOW! I know you answered this question, that you have encountered other more powerful beings tied to Earth that we call gods, but are they, in fact gods, as they claim to be?
Pat: No
W: The question I have to you specifically Shakara, and I’m actually thinking this question to you because of the complexity of it, is it true that we have been genetically modified to reduce our abilities, not only through intelligence, but through lifespan as well?
Pat: This is correct. Your lifespan has been deliberately shortened. You should live at least 1,000 years.
W: Is there plans for the Domain to eventually manifest before humanity, or is this something that’s not how it’s done?
Pat: My communication with you is the first step. We will judge each event as they happen.
W: Shakara, I’m telling you, I have great respect for you. I have a sense that there’s others around you, I can sense them. Is there anything you or the group that’s around you want to say?
Pat: I am not in charge, I have superiors watching me and what I say. I am held accountable. It is a concern as an individual. The Domain, as a whole, have watched Earth and its inhabitants over many, many millennia and we feel, we sense, there is a culmination approaching. We do not know what will happen.
W: Thank you, I respect that and please let your superiors know that we want to learn the protocol, and if you can teach us, then I know we’ll be able to communicate much more freely.
Caro: I got a question here from Truth in Me. Question for Shakara: Are you part of my past history before I came here, and are you the one who sent me the dream about the communication deck last night?
Pat: I choose not to answer that question at this time.
Caro: Sorry Truth in Me.
W: Actually I think that’s... (chuckling) that would just wet my curiosity more.
Caro: Maybe that’s why she didn’t answer.
Pat: She’s standing in from of her bosses.
W: I got a sense yeah, there’s a different feel...I got a sense…
Pat: Different vibe….yeah, it’s more business like. It’s the, if you think of her as a military person, you’re talking to the officer, you’re not talking to the individual, where as last week we had quite a bit of the individual.
W: I have a question Shakara for your superiors, and it has been reported through various space agencies here on Earth that, and I can only put this one way, that there are rumors of another force that has entered into this region of space. Is this true?
Pat: This region of the universe is becoming very crowded Wayne. There is much interest in what may happen. It has never happened before.
W: Wow
Pat: You may say you are the best show in town.
W: Wow...they see it
Caro: Oh yeah
W: Wow...they’re, they’re….
Caro: Up front! They know your question and they give you the answer before you even ask!
W: They do it telepathically. There was an image that I saw….the see differently. They see essence of force. There are many different essences. There is something that is going on alright, can we just take a break here for a second? Ya know, when ya start getting a thing going into you….so, what I saw at that point, I don’t think it was Shakara, I don’t know, it coulda been.
Pat: No, she’s there, but she’s under scrutiny herself Wayne, I got that impression.
W: Yeah, yeah. Folks, there’s something going on. I mean, we all sense it, but they’re….what I saw was as though I was looking out into the vastness of space, there is different forces, different essences of intelligence and some swarm and some come in.
Pat: And where our view, our light spectrum is tiny, they have a different light spectrum. Some see things others don’t, and again others might see something completely different. I don’t think any one species (for want of a better word) see the whole. Maybe the Archons do, but I don’t think anybody else does.
Caro: But the thing is, it’s all frequency.
Pat: It’s all frequency.
Caro: It’s all frequency and we all have a unique frequency, and yesterday as I was working with my car insurance I could tell that was a low frequency matter and it was very difficult yesterday for me to just cope with them.
Pat: Yeah
W: Yeah
Caro: It’s all about frequency and you feel it in the heart first.
Pat: You do.
W: I’m curious...how’s everyone in the chat room? That, that just blew me away….I, I, there’s sometime some things that, boy, you feel it too and that’s why I have to, ya know…
Caro: Here, Lisa Marie is saying: “The reptilians and Archons are being kicked out. The show is on, Source is tired of their crap.” (lots of laughter)
Pat: Well said Lisa, well said.
W: Folks I mean, come on (laughs)...this is why I look forward to this show. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. UNLIKE ANYTHING!

37:14--Well, can we speak with the Sun? I have a sense that the Sun wants to say something to us. You ready Patrick?
Pat: When you are Wayne.
W: Sun Frequency, may we speak with you sir?
Pat: Yes, hello Wayne.
W: How are you?
Pat: I am adjusting to my new situation, but I am ok.
W: I see, it seems like things are starting to get heated up with you, just figuratively speaking.
Pat: It’s becoming very interesting.
W: From our point of view particularly. Sun Frequency, the question has been asked, are there any dwarf stars close to you? Yes or no I guess is the question.
Pat: Close is a relative term, but I can sense a dwarf star, yes.
W: Thank you Sun, and that’s the question...I realized when I said close that...your dealing, your terminology and mine, mine is very finite. The question has been asked, that in the Kuiper belt, are we going to be discovering new planets?
Pat: I believe I have said before that there are planets that you do not know of as yet. The solar system is bigger than you have been taught.
Caro: Yeah, and suns are exchanging planets like an atom is exchanging electrons, we were told last show.
W: Right, excellent point of view. Sun Frequency, the question has been asked, is space a liquid?
Pat: That is a good way to explain it, but is not tangible, in a sense, that it is more liquid that it is solid.
W: Sun Frequency, I just had an image that, it’s almost like we’re in a serum, I don’t know if that’s the right word, but it’s tangible, isn’t it?
Pat: It’s more of a mixture of realities.
W: Oooo, I can see that, I can see that. Sun Frequency, there’s been the question that you are in a period of what we call weakness, but I have to ask you sir, is this really a period of rest for you?
Pat: It is simply a period of change. I am getting stronger all the time. I have never been weak.
W: Thank you, I appreciate that, that is a very good way of saying it. I appreciate the correction on that. Sun Frequency, I think we may have asked this question before but I’ll ask it again. Do you have a twin or couple of other stars, I don’t know whether to say brothers or sisters, but are you alone or are there other stars that “dance” with you?
Pat: Very well put Wayne. There are other stars outside of my influence. There is a tiny star, very tiny star, at the center of Earth Frequency.
W: Sun Frequency, I think I saw that, it’s almost like it’s a dance...a very graceful dance.
Pat: Like a waltz.
W: Yes sir, that’ exactly what I saw, that’s what I saw, I saw what was a white and blue dancing and it’s beautiful. Well thank you Sun Frequency. Is there anything you would like to talk to us about?
Pat: I am pleased that many of your community are speaking with the planets with my system. I would also like to be spoken to on a regular basis.
W: I can assure you sir, we will. We honor you. We speak favor into you and much love. If it wasn’t for you, we would not be in these bodies and we thank you for that.

42:12--Caro: Can I ask a question please?
Pat: Certainly.
Caro: Sun Frequency, is there any life form on your surface or inside you?
Pat: I don’t wish to upset you young lady, but I cannot answer that at the moment.
Caro: Ok, thank you.
W: Sun Frequency, we thank you sir.
Caro: Ya know, who’s say no word of consent.
Wayne: No word consent.
Caro: Yeah, if I don’t tell you, I consent like…
W: Ohhh, I see. Well that’s all I have for the Sun.
Pat: Hope to speak to you again Wayne.
W: Thank you, you’re beautiful. I love you, I love how the question was answered on is space a liquid. That was so interesting.
Pat: You’re going to have to remind me on that one because I’m spaced out over here.
Caro: But Wayne, when you think about it that the Sun is exchanging planets and all and this and that in some liquid type of thing, if you think of a cell of your own body and you could shrink your own self as the size of the cell in your body, what would be around you, like, let’s say, a blood cell, what would be around you...empty, or some type of liquid thing? Something that supports electricity for sure.
W: Protoplasm.
Pat & Caro: Yeah
W: That’s what I saw.
Pat: Yeah, like the ghost in “Ghostbusters”.
W: Actually, you know what I heard in my head? Amniotic fluid….that’s what I heard.
Caro: So, our planet is probably a cell in a giant, like a very, very giant.
W: And it’s really hitting me hard now, cause what I heard, amniotic-like fluid. And when you think about it, everything in space would almost have to be in something like that.
Caro: Yes
W: Wow
Caro: Is your mind fried yet? (laughter) We haven’t guessed the spices yet. (much laughter)
W: This is fabulous, fabulous….I’m trying to get out….do we have any other questions for the planets? You see, this is what really got me now, Shakara didn’t know this and there is a question buried in here that I just saw and she answered it before anyone….it says to any of the planets: “Was there a war by biological beings that used atom-splitting technology, nuclear or other light weapons?” And that’s exactly what she said they were doing. Didn’t even have to ask it again!
Caro: That’s what I told you.
W: Well, um...wow. I’m still sitting here…
Pat: I can’t even say wow, I’m just dumbfounded.
W: It’s um…
Pat: ?? (could not catch words)

Caro: Some people want to talk to Pluto.
W: Let’s talk to Pluto.
Caro: What is your question Coyote? You want t talk to Pluto, but have no question. Give me a question.
W: And I’ll tell you, Pluto likes talking...it does, it told us that--I wish you guys would come out here more often. And I’m trying to see if I have one for Pluto.
Caro: But here all I get is, what’s going on with Pluto?
Pat: That’s very vague.
Caro: Yeah. Alright.

46:20--Someone wants to know if we can ask Pluto, what does...I think we’ve asked this before. Pluto's told us it sees something out there (Pat: Yes) it sensed something.
Pat: And I think you mentioned it as well.
W: Yes, yes.
Pat: And I think Neptune did.
W: Someone asked to ask Saturn, “does Saturn know of the Domain?” (lots of laughter)
I think that’s a perfectly appropriate question, I mean, you know, it’s one way to find out what someone is saying from the Domain part, but it’s another thing...we’ve got a relationship with the planets. What do you think Patrick?
Pat: You can only ask Wayne.

47:10--Alright, let’s ask Saturn. Saturn Frequency, are you available?
Pat: Always
W: Thank you. How are you?
Pat: I am very happy Wayne.
W: Excellent, excellent. Saturn, the question has been asked, we’ve been talking to what appears to be representatives of a group called the Domain, are you aware of such a group?
Pat: I know of them.
W: You don’t sound real impressed.
Pat: “Small fry” Wayne.
W: Small fry, Saturn, that indicates that there is something much bigger.
Pat: Correct.
W: Are you allowed to elaborate or you….I would like to know more about this.
Pat: The Elohim of which we have talked before are more powerful and energetic than any other visitor.
W: Saturn, I had that in my head before you even answered it, the Elohim. Saturn, do you have a sense that they’re preparing for something?
Pat: They recognize that many of your population are coming to understand their real intentions. They have pretended to be gods, they have pretended to be benevolent. It is becoming clear that this is false. They are trying to limit their losses.
W: Saturn, can I ask you a virile(?) question, cause I have a sense that you observe this. We have an event in our history here on Earth of a great deluge. I contend, and it’s just me Saturn, that that was not a deluge like we have been told, but that was a species elimination event. Am I right or am I wrong?
Pat: It was a reset.
W: Are we talking in a physical sense, or are we talking in a more what we would call spiritual sense?
Pat: Both
W: Both. And during this event were you under siege?
Pat: That happened. That was the time that I lost overall control, although I am determined to regain it.
W: Saturn, I get the word, you were assaulted.
Pat: I was tricked.
W: Wow, they know how to talk to you, don’t they?
Pat: Yes.
W: You were tricked.
Pat: They appeared through what you would call a portal, they appeared as gods, pronounced themselves gods and I was foolish to believe them.
W: They moved you, didn’t they?
Pat: I believe you have a saying “they knew what buttons to push.”
W: And if I’m getting this right, did they physically move you? From Earth, is that what...am I just hearing this or is this foundation?
Pat: They needed me in this location so that I could be used to control the human population. This is not my natural position in orbit around the Sun.
W: I got that, they positioned you for a frequency.
Pat: For strategic purposes.
W: Oh shit, yeah. I see that sir, I see that. That makes sense.
Caro: And the Elohim are from another dimension.
W: Yeah
Pat: Correct
W: Wow!
Pat: They also use time travel.
W: There’s a question Saturn are the Elohim in control of the hexagon north on your north pole?
Pat: I choose not to answer that.
W: OK, I can respect that. Well Saturn, I want to say thank you. You shared something that totally makes sense now, it answers a question. I hope that as we get to know each other and trust is gained that we will feel more comfortable to talk more, but I want to say thank you so much for your time Saturn, thank you.
Pat: We are coming to the realization that we can indeed trust you.
W: Well, our hearts are pure.
Caro: Before we let you go Saturn, some people in the chat room would like to know if you like Jupiter or not.
Pat: Jupiter is my brother, of course I love him.
Caro: Thank you.
W: I think that all brothers are sometimes a real pain in the rear end.
Caro: Yeah, but family’s family, eh?
W: Well thank you Saturn, thank you so much and we just invoke great favor upon you, and peace.
Pat: I am more peaceful that I have been in a very long while Wayne. Thank you for your assistance.
W: One day we shall meet my friend, we shall meet.
Pat: I look forward to it.

W: Thank you….wow wow wow wow wow wow wow…
Pat: Am I imaging the different personalities of all these planets, they…..
W: They’re becoming more crystalline in my mind.
Pat: That’s crazy Wayne.
W: You know what I see with Saturn? He reminds me that a personality reminds me of...a noble knight.
Pat: Good metaphor.
W: Strong integrity, integrity means a lot to this planet (Caro: Yep). Wow, we do not need to be the small fries in order to move forward (laughter). Ah, Blazin River, I like that. You know, we’re going to find out more. Listen, Saturn was not impressed. HAH! Small fries! I mean, when you think about it….
Pat: I nearly didn’t say it but I had to say it cause she’s still here (laughter) and I’m calling her small fry (lots of laughter)
W: Yeah, I’m pretty sure they’re up there going “un huh”...but you think about this, I mean…
Pat: “You talkin to me?”
W: “You talkin to me? You want some of me?” I mean, they actually...to move a planet, this is what I saw, to literally move the energy of a planet to a frequency point of ingress/egress, it’s like enhancing a frequency, amping it up tens of billions of times. Your using the essence of the planet!!
Pat: And the position has to be the right….
W: Yeah!
Pat: Yeah. Can you imagine the technology required to do such a thing?
Caro: But they’re from another dimension! And Shakara and the Domain is from our dimension.
W: Good point Caroline, very good point. I had not taken….that is a REALLY good point!
Pat: That is a very good point! Hence, small fry Wayne. (much laughter)
W: And I can dig that, but you think about this. The challenge for humanity is how do you deal with an inter dimensional co-existing energy that can manifest, we assume, into physical form. But, yeah…
Pat: I think that is why a lot of people are having their abilities activated. That is why the Earth is expanding and raising her frequency. It’s in order to give us the tools we need.
Caro: Yeah, and we were told that our greatest weapon in this universe is love.

W: Yeah, I absolutely...I’ll tell you what I’m experiencing each time we continue to do this, the messages are becoming...they’re not words, they’re images, and boy, when they really get….
Pat: You get images, I get feelings.
W: Yeah, yeah and I think that’s why it works so well here, because the two….
Pat: They coalesce together.
W: Yes, they do (laughter and “talk-over”). Listen, we’re going to do the Lilith show and by the way, I want to say something for Warrior Queen, Lois. She needs to get to 1000 subscribers, go over there, subscribe to her and to the rest of the good (?) this is what makes our community stronger, and Lois, you are just absolutely loved by all of us, you are the, what I tell people all the time, if there’s a matriarchal figure, it would be Warrior Queen...you don’t mess with mama (laughter). That’s all I got to say about that...Ah, connect to talk to Ariel from the um...is Ariel still around? Do we want to try to connect with her?
Pat: Did she die or is she still alive? I don’t know.
W: I don’t know, um…
Caro: She’s not dead.
W: She’s not dead?
Caro: No
W: Ok, um, good question. Well, I think that what we’ll do, why don’t we try to connect with Ariel next week. Caroline, would you like to join us on Tuesday for this?
Caro: Oh sure, absolutely.
W: Alright, what do you think Patrick?
Pat: I think that’s great--take the pressure off us Wayne.
W: Yeah, I tell you, I like it, the fact Caroline that you can look at the chat room and bring it in.
Caro: I can do my best.
W: You do excellent my dear, you do excellent. What a show what a show, I mean (chuckle) I’m sitting here actually stunned, I have to tell you.
Pat: I forget what the question was but the one when Earth Frequency answered and she kept talking for quite a while, there’s a lot of information in there.
W: I hope you folks read the transcripts, we have Lee and Caroline that spend hours on this. Lee, I’m going to send you the tea, you need to send me your address again. And Caroline, if you like tea, I’ll send you some too! And um…
Pat: By the way Wayne, I don’t know if you’ve seen Lee but…(shows pic) that’s Lee (Caro:--hey Lee!)
W: Hi Lee, there you go….now is that just beauty or what. Yep, ya know, there’s only one other beautiful woman in my life, that’s my wife and (chuckle) I don’t look beyond that, but Lee, so good to see you, so good to see the image and thank you my dear.
Pat: And she’s sitting in her kitchen Wayne, that’s where she does all the transcripts, sitting in her kitchen.
Caro: She writes them by hand and after, she puts it on the computer, but she’s gotta write it down all by hand.
W: What a…..gonna have to do something very sweet for you sweetheart, that is just a labor of love and so I think sending some of the tea, which I guess this tea has now gone around the world (laughter).
Caro: What’s with that tea anyway? There’s 1000 kinds of tea in the store--can’t find the one you’re talking about!
Pat: I think he’s calling it tea Caroline, but it might be something else. (Much laughing)
W: No, it’s authentic (laughs) well ya know, listen, ya know, life is (laughing) so joyful as I say.
Caro: Life is full of surprises.
W: It is. Well, I gotta tell you, this has just been fabulous this is like going to the amusement park. It is, for my mind, I mean, I really believe in this, I really do, this is something that, you know, all my life I believed in an intangible, unseen being and that wasn’t a stretch for me and then when I leave that and understand that it’s much bigger (Caro: understand) yeah, hahaha, comprehend…(laughing)
Pat: Ok Wayne, told you we have to behave ourselves didn’t I Wayne, I told you.
W: Hey listen, that’s why we balance here, ya know. In order to learn you have to learn to be corrected and take it in grace.
Pat: The blinkers (blinders for us Americans) are coming off.
W: Yes, yes exactly, exactly and this is a place of wonderment, um, when it finally connected with me that all sacred scripture is done by channeling...it tells me everything right there. I think we were designed to communicate like this Patrick.
Pat: It’s a natural ability Wayne.
W: I really do believe it.
Caro: If you watch any historian and archeologist, they all talk about that like, just about everything...I’m into it, especially that guy I’m watching on youtube, he’s on Sri Lanka and India and all the sites he goes to and all his observation is just mind-blowing and it does connect with what we do. So I can relate to him and just discovery, it’s just...amazing.
W: It’s wonderful. And by the way, I just want to give a shout out to Sherry Spears, Sherry, when I did my cleansing ceremony today (Wayne shows us his sage) Sherry made this for me and ya know, I do a sage cleansing ceremony before we do our shows and it’s working. I don’t know about you, but Patrick, it just felt...it was exciting! More personalities, it’s like going to a concert ya know...and you're trying to get to your seat…”well how ya doin, how ya doin, good to see ya.” Ya know?
Pat: They’re going to lock me up with multi-personality disorder Wayne (laughs).
W: Well when they do, let them know about us, we’ll come join you (laughter).
Caro: Don’t forget the tea!
W: Don’t forget the tea!
Pat: Don’t forget the tea!
W: You know, we’d probably end up converting the whole staff, they’s probably join our side going “these people, they know what they’re talking about!” (much laughter)
W: Thank you two. Miss Caroline...you’re ladies first. Would you like to say something to the group as we exit this fabulous hour?
Caro: Yeah, remember, the narrow gate is for you to choose between fear and love at any moment of your life.
W: Well said madam.
Pat: Well said, here here.
W: Cheers on that one, and Mr. Patrick?
Pat: Well, we always say at this time, “that was better than last week, well that WAS better than last week Wayne!
W: When I got the title, “Planets Talking” it really came to me that, they want to talk. We’ve just gotta learn how to communicate with them and Patrick, my friend, and with people like Caroline and everyone else that supports us, we’re learning to talk to them, so join us.
Caro: We should do a round-up, just let them speak.
W: That is a good idea! Patrick, maybe at the end of each show we’ll give them an opportunity to whoever would like to speak, that’s an excellent idea Caroline!
Pat: I think we should thank them before we go Wayne.
W: Alright, let’s do that, um, Patrick, when you’re ready, maybe one of them would like to speak to us, but I will certainly invoke a thanksgiving to all of them tell them, thank them.
Pat: Ok, I’ll see if anybody wants to.
W: I want to say this to all the planets, suns and to those spirits, the Dragons, the Domain, those who wish to communicate to us, we thank you for your time and we invite you to join us and as we learn together.
Pat: This is Sun Frequency, my family are indeed grateful for the communication we are having. Many of my children are being sent love and I can see the difference in that. You have my love and my gratitude, thank you.
W: We’re honored sir, thank you.
Caro: Thank you.
Pat: Wow
W: Wow
Caro: So this is white buffalo sage (Caroline is waving some smoking sage for us to see)
W: See? Ladies and gentlemen, continue to join us. We thank you for your support. Y’all are the best, and Patrick, we just thank you as that point of contact, and Caroline, I look forward to having you on.
Caro: I’ll be there….so tomorrow?
W: Yes
Caro: Tomorrow we have a chat and then next Tuesday, and then my chilling...when?
W: Let’s do, we’re going to do the chilling and I think that we’re getting compatible.
Caro: The chilling tomorrow?
W: No, I’ll have you on on the noonday show. Would you like to come on as a guest on the noonday show?
Caro: Tomorrow?
W: Yeah
Caro: Like today?
Pat: Same time as today Caroline.
Caro: Yeah, I can do that but my chilling is something else right? I sent you an invitation and I drive, right?
Pat: I’ll heckle you from the chat room.
Caro: Listen Wayne, I got my license from somebody that has no license, ok? (lots of laughter)
W: Well, we’ll get the chilling for Caroline’s channel worked out, we’ll announce that and we’ll just have a party over on her side,
Pat: Thank you everybody for joining us, we couldn’t do it without your questions.
W: Namaste
Caro: Thank you everybody.
W: Alright folks, y’all be good. Be good everyone, love yourselves--in the end, that’s the only one that really counts. Bye everybody.









No comments:

Post a Comment

2 July 2019 #16

Wayne is asking the questions and Patrick is “connecting” with, and answering for the entity being asked.  There are some spots where the ...