Tuesday, March 12, 2019

27 November 2018 show #1 The Premier Show

“Talking With the Planets” with R. Wayne Steiger & Patrick Garratt. This first show was live on 27 November 2018.

The planets are alive. Earth is a sentient, living being as are all the planets in our solar system. This is a transcript of the questions to Jupiter and Saturn with some additional comments from Wayne and Patrick.

Patrick to Jupiter: Are you happy to talk to us today?
Jupiter: Yes
Pat: How are you doing?
Jupiter: I am doing very well, although I am going through some dramatic changes at the moment.
Pat: Are these changes going to affect the other planets in the solar system?
Jupiter: Yes
Pat: Could you explain further please?
Jupiter: When changes occur to any planet within our solar system, there is a knock-on effect and these changes are responsible for the planets heating up.
Pat: Are you changing into a star?
Jupiter: I was a star and I changed into what you see now, and I am going through another change into an ascended planet.
Pat: Do you communicate with your moons?
Jupiter: Yes, and I am collecting more moons every week. This is a result of changes to the solar system that is happening because of the different area of space that we are entering. I talk not only to my moons, I also talk to the other planets of our solar system.
END

Patrick to Saturn: Would Saturn like to talk to us?
Saturn: Yes
Patrick: Before we ask questions is there anything you would like to say?
Saturn: I am very pleased to be talking with you. It has been a very long time since anyone showed an interest in what I thought.
Patrick: Are you the home of another species?
Saturn: Yes
Patrick: Is this species known as the Elohim?
Saturn: Yes
Patrick: Are you going through changes?
Saturn: I am changing. I am trying very hard to be of benefit to those who live in this solar system, not just humans. I have a battle to fight as I have been in fact still being used by evil entities and influences, and I require all those that are in a position to do so to join together in meditation and what some would call prayer to give me the strength required to expel any negative influences or entities. I am often thought of as being evil--I am not! I have been captured psychically* and I am doing things against my will.

Wayne asks Patrick: Will you do me one favor? Would you just speak favor to Saturn? We just like to invoke favor on it, it’s hurting...that planet is hurting...it’s in a battle!
Patrick: We are very saddened to hear of your predicament and your history. We would like you to know that there are many on planet Earth that will send you favor, that will send you love, that will send you the strength you need to break free from the shackles that hold you captive. Is it okay if we talk to you in the future?
Saturn: Yes
Patrick: Thank you for speaking with us, we consider it an absolute honor and privilege.

*psychically, adverb of psychic. 1. of or pertaining to the human soul or mind; mental (opposed to physical). 2. outside of natural or scientific knowledge; spiritual. 3. of, pertaining to, associated with, attributed to, or caused by some nonphysical, apparently supernatural force or agency.

Watch show #1 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 July 2019 #16

Wayne is asking the questions and Patrick is “connecting” with, and answering for the entity being asked.  There are some spots where the ...