Thursday, March 14, 2019

4 December 2018 show #2

From the live stream on 4 December 2018

From Wayne…”Every culture except western ones worshiped the planets.”

Patrick to Source: We have a question about the Sun. Our concern is the health of the Sun. Is there anything wrong with the Sun, or is there anything perturbing it?

Source: The Sun has lost it’s corona, and is in fact, out. This has been replaced by several sun simulators and these are in Earth orbit so as to provide enough heat for the planet. There are objects within our solar system that is draining energy from all of our planets. This is a very serious situation and there are difficult times ahead.

Patrick: Is it possible to talk to Mercury please?

Source: Yes

Patrick: Hello Mercury, it’s an honor to talk with you. How are you doing?

Mercury: I am concerned that the Sun no longer generates heat and I am becoming cold. I am worried that I am going to die. Finished

Patrick: We would like to talk with Neptune, is that okay?

Source: Yes

Patrick: Hello Neptune, we are here on planet Earth and we would like to get to know you.

Neptune: Hello people of Earth, I am very pleased to be talking with you. I feel that I have been somewhat neglected in the past. There was a time when I communicated with the people of Earth and we had an excellent relationship, but there have been many cataclysms upon your planet and many civilizations have been destroyed. This is the first time anyone from your civilization has reached out to me. You are very welcome. Finished

Patrick: We are grateful for those we’ve been able to speak with thus far. We would like to speak to Uranus, is that possible?

Source: Yes

Patrick: Hello, we are on Earth and we would like to get to know you.

Uranus: Thank you. I welcome your contact. I feel that the solar system has many problems and we all need to discuss what can be done. I am talking about all beings on all planets and moons within the solar system and all the planets and moons themselves. We are facing an enormous challenge. We will witness many upheavals and it may even be necessary for the occupants of some planets and moons may need to relocate.* I myself cannot relocate and I shall take whatever comes. I have been here for millennia and to be truthful, I am tired. Finished

Patrick: We would like to talk to Venus….(Yes answer came to Patrick before he could ask if that would be possible) We would like to introduce ourselves to you and we have had several questions on your relationship with Mars. Is there anything you would like to say?

Venus: Thank you for your introduction, I am well acquainted with the people of Earth. I have been assisting them in matters of the heart, I welcome you all and I am extremely happy to make your acquaintance. I do have a very close relationship with Mars, and I am deeply, deeply saddened by what my brother has endured. If you only knew of his suffering, you would destroy all of your weapons of war. I am a planet of love, and love will conquer all, even death. Finished

*sentence is a bit clumsy but written as spoken by Patrick

watch show #2 here

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 July 2019 #16

Wayne is asking the questions and Patrick is “connecting” with, and answering for the entity being asked.  There are some spots where the ...